External poster signage is a powerful advertising tool. With 70% of purchase decisions made in-store, driving footfall into the store is obviously key. And nothing does that better than targeted, high impact poster advertising outside the store. The use of strong graphics displayed in a well designed sign with a sturdy waterbase will ensure that first impressions count for success. Perfect for forecourts, carparks and pavements.
30" x 40": 1429mm (h) x 935mm (w) (Poster Size 762mm x 1016mm)
A0: 1429mm (h) x 979mm (w) (Poster Size 841mm x 1189mm)
40" x 60": 1942mm (h) x 1171mm (w) (Poster Size 1016mm x 1524mm)
• Smooth rounded corners for safety
• Double Sided Display
• Optional ‘Tactical Headers’
• Zinc phosphate and polyester powder-coated steel frame (50 × 25mm oval)
• Stainless steel tamper-proof fixings retain poster cover at the top and enable ease of poster change by one person
• Silver border and frame as standard. Also available in custom colours (minimum order quantity: 25)
• Back panel available printed to ensure presence when posters are not in use
• Clear polycarbonate poster covers offer high impact resistance and UV stability
• Magnetic poster covers provide superior weather resistance and poster security
• Built-in wheels and purpose-designed trolley make it easy to move into position
• Water-fillable polyethylene base precisely calculated for optimum stability, made using recycled materials
• Black base as standard to hide dirt and marks
• Free UK Mainland Delivery Available
Order by 2 pm for next working day delivery.
NEED A QUANTITY DISCOUNT?
Call us on 0330 223 2703 or email email@example.com